Around The Neighborhood
Hawthorne at the Carlyle’s ideal location in the Haywood Road area of Greenville offers the best of both worlds: a luxurious, resort-like atmosphere just a short drive from city amenities.
Our central location offers:
- Close proximity to Haywood Mall and its five department stores
- Short drive to I-85 and I-385
- Restaurants, shopping and entertainment in downtown Greenville
- Minutes from Cleveland Park, the public library and art museum
- Schools within the well-regarded Greenville County School District
- Haywood Road is one of Greenville's most vibrant commercial corridors with a plethora of restaurants and retailers. It is also home to Haywood Mall, which includes over 150 specialty shops and five major department stores: Belk, Dillard's, Macy's, JCPenney and Sears.
Hawthorne at the Carlyle is also just minutes from bustling downtown Greenville, where you can enjoy dinner at one of over 90 restaurants and pubs then take in a show at the Peace Center for the Performing Arts, or catch a game of minor league baseball at Fluor Field.
Nature lovers can choose from Greenville's 39 public parks, like Cleveland Park with tennis and volleyball courts, a softball field and the Greenville Zoo. Falls Park on the Reedy offers scenic overlooks, nature trails, six landscaped gardens, and of course, the beautiful Reedy River with its impressive series of falls.
Our convenient location makes traveling to other parts of the state a breeze, and families love that Sara Collins Elementary, Beck Academy Middle School and JL Mann High School are a short drive away.
Nearby employers include BMW, BMW Spartanburg plant, GE, and Flour Daniel.